What I like#1

Hi~!This is Natsumi.I'll show you my favorite boys groups of artists on this blog.

The first group is "INI". Do you know this group? The members of this group were chosen from viewer's votes in an audition program so their dancing,singing,rapping,talking and visuals are perfect!I'm in their fan club.(...but I'm not sure if I'm going to renew their fan club next)Please remember this name"INI".

The second group is "OWV".They belong to Yoshimoto but they are artists,not comedians.I have loved them since an audition program(PRODUCE 101 JAPAN season1) started.My one pick(my most favorite member) is Sano Fumiya.They are good at singing,dancing,and even talking.Their talking is Yoshomoto quality!I like their YouTube<3

I want them to become more more famous!!!

I'll put some video link that I recommend.Let's check it!

OWV|「目指せ!100品 大食いOWV」 - YouTube

OWV - 「Roar」Music Video - YouTube 

The third group is "SEVENTEEN".This group is a K-POP group that I joined the fan club for the first time in my life.There may be quite a lot of people who know this group.I like Wonwoo the best in this group.They are always aiming for good performance so they give fans impression and happiness.Anyway,I want you to listen thier music, so I'll put a link that I like.

SEVENTEEN (세븐틴) 'My My' Official MV - YouTube 

[SPECIAL VIDEO] SEVENTEEN(세븐틴) - Holiday - YouTube


That's all!

This is one of the artists I would like to introduce so I'll show other groups like girls groups someday.

Thank you for reading.

コメント

  1. My pick was Sano Fumiya!
    I was shocked when he fell to 21st place...

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Reallyyy!!!Sano is a No.1dancer for me so I was shocked too.

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Matsubokkuri

Games

NEW! Mister Donut!