NEW! Mister Donut!

 Hello~ There is Mister Donut in AEON near my house so I often buy donuts. On July 6th, Mister Donut started selling new donuts. This time, I'll introduce them.

 5 new collaborative donuts are on sale. Mister Donut made them with "BAKE INC." and "RINGO". Today, I bought 3 kinds of new donuts.

 I was worried that it might be sold out after school but there was no need to worry. I was happy to sell all kinds of new donuts. After I got home, I chose to eat "Bake Cheese Tart Dounut" first. It was not too heavy on the cheese cream, and the tart donut and cheese cream are a good combination so it was really delicious!!! I was satisfied with it. I recommend this donut, you should try it if you like donuts or sweets. Ler's go to Mister Donuts as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to eating two remaining donuts. I need to exercise to make up for donuts I ate.


 What kind of donuts do you like the best? Let me know in the comment. Also, I want to know the dieting method... I planned to finish dieting by summer, but summer is here. I failed. I'll try again... Thank you for reading!


コメント

  1. These donuts look very delicious! I will buy it! And, my favorite donuts is ponnde ring.

    返信削除
  2. These donuts are very attractive ... I really want to eat🤭

    返信削除
  3. I care about it! I want to eat it!!

    返信削除
  4. All the donuts look delicious.Especially,I want to eat Bake Cheese Tart Donuts!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Matsubokkuri

Games