KOIMAJI

 Hello! This time, I'll tell you about my favorite drama in this season. 

 That is "Koinante,honkideyattedousuruno?", "KOIMAJI" for short.This dorama stars Hirose Arisu and Matsumura Hokuto. And, This drama is a "true love story" of 6 people who cannot be serious about love. It's really There are many love events and problems in this drama, so I never bored watching it. 


 I don't usually watch TV ,also I was bored with the drama and couldn't watch the end of it. However, I think I'll be able to watch the end of this drama. I look forward to watching this drama every Monday at 22:00,so I'm sad that it'll eventually end but I want to know the ending of it.


 I want to talk about it with someone who watches and likes it! Thank you for reading. bye~

コメント

  1. I watch this drama, too.
    Every week's this drama made me dokidoki.

    返信削除
  2. I watch this drama, too.
    I am loooking forward to the final episod of this week!!

    返信削除
  3. I watch this too!! This dorama'ys story is so interesting.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Matsubokkuri

Games

NEW! Mister Donut!