The sea of the memory

 Hello! These days, I feel hot and the summer is coming. So I'll write this blog about the sea memory when I was a high school student.

 I belonged to the swimming club of my high scool and I always practiced hard for the participation in the Tohoku tournament. I participated 4 times in that tournament that taken place twice a year. Among them, the sea that I visited is especially memorable, and it's hot lately and I remembered it.

 When I participated the last Tohoku tournament in Akita, I visited the beautiful sea with my friend at free time. We walked for a very long time in the hot sun. When we arrived there, it's been a long time since I went to the sea so I was very impressed. The sea has a energy that touches a person's heart. After we arrived, we taken pictures, ran on the beach, and went into the sea etc... I'll probably never forget this memory.


 Thank you for reading!




コメント

  1. Nice pictures!
    I also remenbered going to the sea with my friends.

    返信削除
  2. It is beautiful!! I have never seen the Pacific Ocean. I want to go there!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Matsubokkuri

Games

NEW! Mister Donut!