Games

  Hello! It’s so hot these days. And, we are busy now because we have many home works of UNP. Let’s do our best for summer vacation.

 This time, I’ll introduce 2 smart phone games that I enjoy playing. I started 2 games new last Sunday after I talked about games with my friend and she told recommended games to me. Those games are “NamekoDXkiwami” and “Neko and Soup”.

 “NamekoDXkiwami” is a game collecting Nameko and improving tolls that bring up Nameko. When I was an elementary school students, I have played it with my mother’s smart phone so it is my favorite game of my memory. Nobody is not good at playing it because it’s a easy game. 

 “Neko and Soup” is also a easy game to play. You just wait for Neko to make dishes, after that, you just tap dishes and earn money. This game’s graphic design is so cute. I recommend it to someone who wants and like to play a heartwarming game. Of course, NamekoDXkiwami too. I’m not good at keeping playing games but I will be able to keep it. If you have free time or want to start games, you should try those games.

 Thank you for reading! Bye~

コメント

  1. I know Nameko DXkiwami, but I haven't played yet.
    I want to play it bacause I want to get rid of tiredness!!

    返信削除
  2. I have also played Cat And Soup. I like the pictures because they are cute!

    返信削除
  3. I didn't know Cat And soup.Graphic is very cute.I want to play it.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Matsubokkuri

NEW! Mister Donut!