Pool Cleaning

 Hi~ These days, it's so hot so I don't want to go to sclool. Summer is already coming!?Hot days makes me want to swim, because I used to swim when I was in elementary school and high school. I like swimming freely without thinking about time.

 This time, I will tell you about a year event of my swimming club in high school. It is "pool cleaning". We have a tradition of cleaning our pool ourselves every year before summer. It is hard work but really fun. 


 The pool is very dirty at first and slippery by something like seaweed, so all club member don't want to go in... Pool cleaning in anime and manga is a beautiful scene but it's a fantsy! I know... However I felt "Seishun" when I cleaning with teammates. We had a sense of accomplishment when it became beautiful, and we enjoted playing with clean water. Also, we had photo time so we took a lot of fun photos that were took by instagrammers. That was one of my "Seishun" memories.


 This photo is our memorable pool in my high school. This pool is really old taste and uncomfortable..., but I like this place with a lot of good memories with teammates! Oh I really want to swim. Thank you for reading. Let's get through hot days.

コメント

  1. I want to swim too!!
    I want to swim outside in summer.

    返信削除
  2. The scenery in this photo looks very nostalgic. I also want to swim!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Matsubokkuri

Games

NEW! Mister Donut!