Magokorotei

 Hello.

A few days ago,I went to a ramen shop for the first time in Niigata with my friend.It was very delicious,so I will recommend it on this blog.

The ramen shop is called "Magokorotei".It is located near the UNP,and Ginjo miso ramen is the main dish there.

I ordered a set of Ginjo miso ramen with Ajitana(a flavored and boiled egg) and a plate of five gyoza (dumplings←I learned that gyoza are called dumplings in English.).The taste of miso soup was lighter than expected and easier to eat, and I was satisfied with the amount of noodles and ingredients.Also,the gyoza was juicy inside and made me want to eat over and over again.I have become a fan of this ramen shop "Magokorotei".I would conquer the menu there,and visiting various ramen shops might become my hobby!...I spended the good food time<3


Bonus↓

After eating ramen at Magokorotei,I went to Starbucks with my friend and had the new "Strawberry Frappuccino".It was very delicious.Please give it a try!

コメント

  1. I want to drink strawberry frappuccino!!

    返信削除
  2. These pictures look delicious.I want to eat this dish.

    返信削除
  3. This ramen looks really delicious! I want to go to eat it.

    返信削除
  4. I love ramen♥ So I'm hungry because I look at your picture that looks so delicious!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Matsubokkuri

Games

NEW! Mister Donut!