Volleyball

  Hi! I have been in the volleyball club of UNP since last Friday.This time, I'll tell you about my good memory of going to the volleyball club for the first time last Friday.

 I wanted to join a club at UNP. At that time, my friend who had played volleyball invited me to join the volleyball club. I was interested and decided to join because she said it was a very enjoyable club. It was really true!!!

 Last Friday, I joined it from 7 to 9 pm. It was a very enjoyable and fulfilling time! I've only played volleyball in P.E so I was nervous before I played, but the volleyball match was a lot of fun because teammates are kind. I was surprised that there are many good volleyball players in this club. I was determined to get better at volleyball by participating in weekly club activities. I'll do my best!

And, The volleyball club is a good opportunity to interact with different people and make friends. I found a friend who is from the same hometown, and practiced bolleyball with new friends. I love talking to people so this club is perfect for me.

 I'm going to the volleyball club again tomorrow. I'm sure the next time will be even more fun. I'll enjoy~

 Thank you for reading! Bye~



コメント

  1. I belong to the same club! I want to play volleyball with you someday~.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Matsubokkuri

Games

NEW! Mister Donut!