Matsubokkuri

 Hi! Today was a warm sunday and I felt good. These days, the rainy season has begun and it had been raining so today was a nice day.

 This time, I'll introduce a shop to you on this blog. It's "Matsubokkuri"!

This shop is a gelato shop and located in Shizukuishi, Iwate Prefecture. I went to this shop every year in high school because my club had a tradition of going there during the rookie swimming competition. There are many kinds of the jelato there and all their jelatoes are really delicious, so I enjoyed that time with my teammates<3

 I'll put a link of this shop, check it out↓↓↓

手づくりアイスクリーム牧舎 松ぼっくり - 岩手県雫石町の手づくりアイスクリーム牧舎松ぼっくりです。毎朝松原農場で搾るミルク100%でジェラートを作っています。 (matsubokkuri.jp)

 My recommended flavors are sesame and milk. If you travel to Iwate, you should go there. This shop is surrounded by nature, and eating gelatoes on a bench outside is the healing time. I recommend it.







 This gorilla greets you at the entrance of this shop. It's a Welcome gorilla!


 Thank you for reading. Bye~


コメント

  1. The name of this shop is so cute! And this gelato is colorful! I want to go there!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Games

NEW! Mister Donut!