New drama & Today's sweets

 Hi! These days, various drama for the new season is starting. Are there any dramas you are interested in or watching this season? I started watching a new drama. It's "Roppongi class"! I'll introduce and recommend this drama on this blog.

 This drama is a LOVE and REVENGE drama based on "Itaewon class" in Korea. The main character is Miyabe Arata(Takeuchi Ryoma). This drama broadcast every Thursday and the first episode is already on air last Thursday. 

 I watched the first episode of this drama and got feel butterflies in my stomach. The first episode was very exciting and interesting. The scene that shocked me the most was the opening club scene! It is my favorite scene, because Asamiya Aoi(Hirate Yurina) acted very beautifully. She caught my eye and I was shocked by her beauty. Everyone should watch this drama, and at least watch this scene! I want to talk about it with someone who watch it.

 I'll write more this time...I ate my favorite "Mitarashi dango" today. Let me introduce you to a recommend way to eat this sweets. If you heat Odango in the microwave for 10-20 seconds, it becomes soft and fluffy so you can eat it more deliciously. Let's Try it!

Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. I watched Roppongi class! It's good dorama! I want you to talk this dorama.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Matsubokkuri

Games

NEW! Mister Donut!